Wednesday, August 31, 2005

Slacky Slackerson

My father has nothing to do ever, as everyday for him is now vacation. Yet he still manages to take days or weeks to respond to inquiries sent from his son on the other side of the Pacific.

I like to think I'm a little better than that. You see, I've delayed a few good days in writing on this here blog site, but at least I'm busy. Sort of. In the interim, there has been an incredible bus journey, a few good acquaintances made, some frustrating experiences back in the supernatural chaos that is Khao San Road in Bangkok, and now some rock climbing and just hanging out not getting any kind of cultural experience whatsoever in Railay (though I did manage to almost kill myself today. And scared the holy bejesus out of the britons with whom I was climbing. I think they were more shaken than I.) - outside of Krabi on the west coast of Thailand.

However, I still will not expand on the aforementioned activities, as this internet station is amazingly pricey and I haven't any money. So, I'll try to get some details out your way soon. Keep posted.

1 Comments:

At 4:02 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I guess I have been formally blogged on the Blog.

Signed,
The Father

 

Post a Comment

<< Home